GIP B: for the import of less than 3'000 m³ of compulsorily stockpiled products
The requirements for the issue of a GIP B are:
- (Intended) import of more than 20 kg up to 3'000 m³ of compulsorily stockpiled products per calendar year
- Payment of the guarantee fund contributions
The GIP B is not transferable. This entitles the holder to import up to 3'000 m³ of compulsorily stockpiled products and the import of special products free of any quantity or time restrictions.
Exceding the limit of 3'000 m3, or 2'790 tons respectively, will result in the refusal of the shipment at the border.
How to acquire a GIP B
- Fill out the "Application form GIP B & C" (DOC [german], DOC [french] / PDF [german], PDF [french]).
- CARBURA will examine your application and issue the respective GIP.
- You must provide a legally valid signature on two copies of the GIP.
- CARBURA will countersign the GIP that you have signed. One copy will be returned to you, which will include the GIP number.