GIP C: for the import of special products
GIP C are issued for:
- The import of more than 20 gross kg of special products requiring a permit for technical or industrial purposes (e.g. solvents, production and industrial purposes, etc.) that are neither used mixed or unmixed as fuels or combustibles.
The GIP C is not transferable. It entitles the holder to import special products free of any quantity or time restrictions.
How to acquire a GIP C
- Fill out the "Application form GIP B & C" (DOC [german], DOC [french] / PDF [german], PDF [french]).
- CARBURA will examine your application and issue the respective GIP.
- You must provide a legally valid signature on two copies of the GIP.
- CARBURA will countersign the GIP that you have signed. One copy will be returned to you, which will include the GIP number.